Thursday, January 14, 2010

#21 Completed Go Skydiving




So today was an amaing one, I went indoor skydiving.  The best part about it is that I had no idea that I was going to do it until I got to the door.  Earlier in the week Shane told me that he had picked something off my list and that we were going to do it on Thur and that it was going to be a surprise.  I was really excited, but if you know me, you know that while I love surprises I never get them because I pester everyone to tell me to the point that they get annoyed and just tell me.  But this time I forced myself to wait and see. 
So here I am eyes closed walking into a building and then seeing that I am about to go skydiving in a tunnel that goes 120mph.  I was very nervous, but it was amazing.  I thought that I did pretty well and kept my positions.  It felt so crazy the pressure in your ears and the way your face flaps.  I am so glad that Shane surprised he.  It really forced me to just do it and not think.  This is the reason that I did the blog.
Thank You Baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment