Monday, March 15, 2010

#27 Take a yoga class

So yesterday I signed up for a five week Yoga class that meets twice a week, Mon and Wed.  Well today was Mon and I had my first class.  More amazing then doing something off my list is that I did something for myself.  I do not go do things without my family, this is only because with how much I work and Shane and I working oposite shifts our time is already limited, but we both relized that it is okay for us both to have our own thing.  So Shane will be racing this year and I will be taking differant classes for my list and also to lose this three and a half year baby weight.
So back to my class, it was amazing.  I feel so refreshed and calm.  I know that it is not as big of a workout but it is a great start.  It has got me motivated and ready to conquer anything.  I went big with the two classes and I know that I will not regret it.  A little side note when I pictured my class I thought of nice wood floors, mirrors, low lighting and soft music.  Well I got a great surprise, I guess when you take a class at a rec center they have limited space because my class was in Noah's and Jorja's preschool class.  Thats right tiled floor with left over glitter from art class, with limited space alloweed with pushing all the tables together.  Even after all this it still was peaceful and I loved every min of it, well there were a few positions that were a little difficult but by he end of five weeks I will have it down.
I do not have a picture because I didn't want to offend anyone by taking a picture of them.  I did try to take a picture of my mat but the battery was died, maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment