Sunday, January 10, 2010

#37 Completed Hold a Snake

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh this is one of the scariest things that I have ever done.  I am terrified of snakes to the point where when I walk past a cage at a pet store I will start sweating.  I even have dreams of snakes taking over my house and eating me a live.  But today I did the unthinkable, I held a snake.  Shane and I went to the pet store and explained to them what I was doing and wanted to see if they would let me hold one of their snakes.  I was worried that they wouldn't, but now that I look back of course they were going to let me.  I girl scared of snakes, holding one ,this is going to be the most amusing thing of their day.  So I did it, well it took a bit of time, a lot of screaming and maybe a fewjumps, but I Katina Bradley held a snake and even now an hour later I feel like I am going to have a heart attach.  There is so much adreniline going through your body that it feels like you are going to pass out.

I conquered my fear of holding a snake, but I still will neer have one as a pet.  Sorry Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment