Thursday, January 21, 2010

EAT AT A FAMOUS RESTRAUNT #126




I think that when I put this one on my list it really could mean any restraunt that is well known, so that would include McDonalds, Olive Garden and so on.  So I picked a fun restraunt that I have wanted to go to and that was Benihana.  Shane and I went there for dinner tonight and it was pretty fun.  I loved the enviroment and the food was AMAZING and didn't effect my diet!!!!  It was interesting to sit with other people and have dinner with them.  We sat with a group of six who were having a 19th birthday party, we tried to make conversations with them but it was hard because it seemed like they wanted to keep to themselfs.  Overall I would do it again.  I really think that the kids would like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment