Sunday, January 3, 2010

The start of my life

The first day of my life
Why is 2010 going to be the start of my life? Because I have lived 25years, 8 months and 22 days and I have no idea what I have done. Sure I am a wife, mom and in the real world a retail Store Manager, but does this really count as living. Don't get me wrong I love my life, but at this time I feel like I want so much more. Of course I got this idea from the movie Julie and Julia as I am sure many new bloggers have, but I am going to make this my own. I have a list of over 175 things that I want to do. No this is not a bucket list, this is just simply things that I have an interest in doing. I am not going to give myself a time line at this time, but I will start with doing one a week for this first month and we will go from there. Some of these items are silly and easy while others will be a little more difficult, but they are all apart of me trying to live my life to the fullest and see where it takes me. I hope that this will inspire me along with others to try new things and live the life that you have always imagined. I hope to add more items as I go so that this will truely be an experiance.

1 comment:

  1. I think you list is an excellent idea. No matter how long you live or have lived there is always something new to do. It makes life so much more interesting to have these little objectives.

    ReplyDelete