Tuesday, January 5, 2010

#145 Completed


Today I completed #143 try a shot of wheat grass. I went to Jamba Juice today and got a shot of wheat grass. I have always seen the grass gowing there when I get my banana and strawberry smoothie, but I have never had the guts to try it. Thats why I love this blog because it makes me have no excuses. The server told me it is horrible and gave me an orange to chase it with. Here is the shocker, it was really good and tasted like a snap pea. I now want to have my own wheat grass garden. The only down fall was that it is a detox and makes your stomach hurt really bad.

1 comment:

  1. Tina i think this is so awsome of you!!! Everyone always says "I'll do that someday", but you are actually doing it!!! I look forward to reading along and see what else you get done!!!

    ReplyDelete