Wednesday, February 3, 2010

# 229 COMPLETED


This one is very simple, but something that I have said that I am going to do for so long and always put it off.  My kids love to help with everything and this includes cooking.  Most of you know over the last year I have become some what of a master chef : )  and I love to have my babies with me in everything that I do, but living in an apartment comes with a small kitchen.  So you can imagine that with all of us in the kitchen at the same time it can become pretty cramped and the kids are always fighting over who gets to help.  My mother in law has a stool at her house that the kids use to help in the kitchen and I always thought that it would be a good idea to have the kids make their own stolls so that it would make it easier in the kitchen.  Well today we found out that we got the house and so I was thinking of all the great decorations we could do and I thought about the stolls  So the kids and I traveled to Hobby Lobby and then to Mardels in search of stools to make.  Noah picked out a oval one, while Jorja Picked out a heart.  We painted them and ate dinner while they dried, then they each picked out stickers and stuck them on.  It was a very fun craft and I am excited to see them in our new kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment