Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#247 STOP BITTING NAILS

So this one has been an on going battle for me.  Shane is always telling me stop bitting my nails, even my kids yell at me.  They have a healthy CD that they listen to in the car and it has a nail bitting song.  Yes thats right a song devoted completely to nail bitting.  So I decided that this was going to be the month that I STOP.  They say that it takes 21 days to create a habit so it has been 21 days and my nails look awesome. 
I really think that I didn't have a problem with bitting my nails as much as I did with keeping up with them.  It takes a lot of work to make them look good and lets face it I have better things to spend my money on then having them done.  I use my hands all day long and I am constiantly having to file them so that they don't break and now I have resorted to using Jorja's Barbie pink polish to keep them hard.  I think it was just easier to bite them then to have to keep up with all the pampering.
But I hope that I can keep up with it because they do look really nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment