Sunday, March 7, 2010

HAVE A POKER PARTY #241

We have only been in our house a week and we already had our first party...  I bet our neighbors love us!!!   This last Sat we had a Poker/ Housewarming party.  It was a spur of the moment party, but we had a lot of great friends that were able to celebrate are new home with us.  The party turned out to be more talking and hanging out and not as much poker, but Shane did have a good game and won. 
When we lived in the apartment we rarley had people over because of the lack of space.  With four people, two cats and a dog it was hard to fit anyone in, so it is great that we now have a big enough house that will allow us to have tons of people.  I can't wait for summer to have BBQs and outdoor poker parties!!!
Of course I forgot to take pictures all night, but even with my druken stupper I was able to get one in the end of Shane, Meg and Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment